1. Riverdance was great. I can only imagine long, wispy legs gracefully moving across the floor. I am not long-limbed.
2. I learned how to make a ribbon on photoshop. It looks cool, but I'll post it later. (Yah, I know Cathy, you could just curl a real ribbon in much less time!)
3. We have been doing our meals-on-wheels this month, and I can not tell you how much I like having meals delivered to my house on the nights that I work.
4. There is no football this weekend! I will be having withdrawals.
5. It is very cold here today!! I'm so thankful for a house and a heater...and my electric blanket.
6. American Idol has started, but I gotta say, I like it a lot better when they get to Hollywood. Danny and the kids enjoy this tryout part.
7. I really don't have much to say, but I really like you all....my imaginary friends, and I really haven't posted much substantial lately.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(68)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Wordless Wednesday
- Snowed in!
- Have my kids been reading too much?
- Love/ Hate Meme
- Tuesday Ten (I mean Seven)
- Tomorrow I get to go....
- What are you reading right now?
- Go Hawks!!
- Like you really care....
- Wednesday morning
- Please be patient
- Can you stand another scrapbooking page?
- My Photoshop Elements lesson
- First Digital Scrapbooking page
- My first Photoshop Creation
- 2008 Project Challenge
-
▼
January
(16)
2 comments:
Yes, I've grown less and less fond of the American Idol auditions. I don't really even like Hollywood week. But I still watch so I can pick my early favorites. No one has captured my heart yet.
I'm sure the sportscasters can help you with your football withdrawl by overhyping the big game.
I could totally skip over auditions - and Hollywood. I just want to get to the studio with the final 32 or whatever it is they pick.
Although, I do like watching Simon. I'll watch it just for him. I think he's gotten nicer with time.
Good job on the fake ribbon. =)
Post a Comment