Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday morning

Happy Wednesday, everyone. We have amazingly beautiful snow outside and it makes me SO happy!! I love the snow. The kids should be awake now so we can start on our "schedule" but Annsley was out late at a basketball game last night and.....I'm enjoying the quiet right now.

This afternoon Annsley starts her next CYT class. She auditioned for a class called Star Spangled Kids that will tour to schools, but did not get in. She was the youngest to audition, and although she sang beautifully, she could not get the dance routine they taught at the audition. It was not an easy jazz routine and Annsley has not had much jazz, so she couldn't learn it fast enough for the audition. She felt bad right after the audition. But, when I told her she didn't get it, she seemed fine with it. She is taking a different fun class (which will mean less work and time). It was a good lesson for her. Confession time. I sort of felt like *I* didn't make it, and I found that *I* was disappointed by the whole thing. Very, very silly!! But, don't worry, I'm over it....for the most part. ;-)

No comments:

Followers