I followed a tutorial to make this cute Christmas ornament with Photoshop. I don't really know what I'll do with it yet, but I thought it was kinda cute.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(68)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Wordless Wednesday
- Snowed in!
- Have my kids been reading too much?
- Love/ Hate Meme
- Tuesday Ten (I mean Seven)
- Tomorrow I get to go....
- What are you reading right now?
- Go Hawks!!
- Like you really care....
- Wednesday morning
- Please be patient
- Can you stand another scrapbooking page?
- My Photoshop Elements lesson
- First Digital Scrapbooking page
- My first Photoshop Creation
- 2008 Project Challenge
-
▼
January
(16)

2 comments:
Wow!!!!
That is very cool!
What book are you using?
I have no idea how to use 99% of my CS3.
Beautiful!
How fun is this stuff?!
Post a Comment