I know I'm a bit PSE obsessed, but I really love my folded paper that I made! I just gotta show you. I added the shading, shadows, etc. I followed a tutorial, but I think it is cute. The picture on this page was just another technique I was learning and won't stay on this page. I'm having fun.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Like you really care....
I know I'm a bit PSE obsessed, but I really love my folded paper that I made! I just gotta show you. I added the shading, shadows, etc. I followed a tutorial, but I think it is cute. The picture on this page was just another technique I was learning and won't stay on this page. I'm having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(68)
-
▼
January
(16)
- Wordless Wednesday
- Snowed in!
- Have my kids been reading too much?
- Love/ Hate Meme
- Tuesday Ten (I mean Seven)
- Tomorrow I get to go....
- What are you reading right now?
- Go Hawks!!
- Like you really care....
- Wednesday morning
- Please be patient
- Can you stand another scrapbooking page?
- My Photoshop Elements lesson
- First Digital Scrapbooking page
- My first Photoshop Creation
- 2008 Project Challenge
-
▼
January
(16)
2 comments:
I'm just curious... how long did it take you to make that? Because while I agree that it's cute, I certainly don't need a tutorial to fold a corner of my page over and attach a button or a brad.
I'm such a stinker, aren't I?
I'm with Cathy - I think I might just be addicted to paper. I love paper, I love looking at paper, I love buying paper, I have way too much paper. Must get to scrapbooking!!!
Post a Comment