Saturday, January 12, 2008

Go Hawks!!

We have on our blue and green. We are heading to my parents to watch the big screen.

Can you imagine how the players must all feel right now?

Miz Booshay, all morning your phrase, "May the team with the best bloggers win" has been making me smile. That one really cracked me up. If I didn't have Crissy on my side I would give the Packers the advantage on that one. You are one of the few people I know (besides me, of course) who would have a picture of knitting and football in the same post! I hope your boys have a wonderful time at the game and could you ask them to say a little Seahawk cheer just for me?

I didn't mention yesterday that I am now officially married to a 40 year old! We celebrated last night at our favorite Mexican restaurant with my family and tonight we will celebrate with his family. He insisted that I NOT give him a party. He does not like to be the center of attention. This whole turning 40 gig has been made more difficult due to the fact that he found out last week he needs two crowns on his teeth. He has begun the downward slide. :-)

4 comments:

Pam said...

Ah, the playoffs. I vaguely remember what they were like...

Donna Boucher said...

Hi Mindy!

So funny!

I don't even think I'm doing something odd....talking about knitting and football.

It's just my life :o)

Happy birthday to your honey!

Are you going to cheer for the Giants with me and Crissy now?

Cathy said...

I knew someone's birthday was yesterday! All day long it bugged me... January 14th... whose birthday is it?

Happy birthday, Danny, old man!

Cathy said...

No - wait? Danny's birthday is the 11th. Whose is the 14th then?

It's still going to bug me.

Followers