The lesson for the month was making "grunge" borders. Along with this I learned how to take the color out of a picture and then add it back in in certain spots.This looks so simple. Why did it take me so long to do it? :-)
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Psalm 40:2
7 comments:
Oh, I like this one.
When it comes to Photoshop, there are so many things that will make you say, "Duh! How did I NOT know that?"
Hi Mindy! I just came over to the blog-side of life and wanted to invite you to read it.
inthelittlethings.blogspot.com
Cool digital scrapbooking page!
luv,
Sarah
Hooray for your cool scrapbook page!!!
And it looks like we play one another next Saturday.
We have tickets!
May the team with the best bloggers win...he he he
(does that even make sense?)
Very nice! I really like this one.
LB
How funny to find you just venturing into photoshop. I just installed Adobe Photoshop Elements myself. I've had it a while, but have been totally intimidated by it.
I've tried doing several things so far and none of them have worked. I'm so lost.
That's a pretty cool page, Mind.
I don't think I'll ever really 'get' digital scrapbooking, but I'm glad it's working for you... good job!
Post a Comment