I found this website, which has proved to be the easiest site for learning new things. I even subscribed to their newsletter where they send you new techniques to learn each month. The problem is that I am following the tutorials and trying to do some advanced techniques without having a great understanding of the basics. They have a great beginning tutorial video, but it is Photoshop Elements 5. I am trying to decide if I should wait for the Elements 6 beginning training video (not sure when it is coming out..."soon" is what they say) or get the Elements 5 training to learn the basics. It doesn't make sense to use an outdated program, but.....well.....I'm kinda impatient!
1 comment:
That looks like a really cool site. Please post again later on and let us know if it's really all that great.
I'd like to plunge in, but I'm gun-shy about spending money for tutorials.
Post a Comment