Monday, October 24, 2005

A few notes...

The date, Diane, was wonderful. I wore a black skirt and camisole with a funky 7o's looking striped blouse over the top. I almost took a picture for you guys, but I forgot. Danny had on a tie and looked great! We enjoyed a great glass of red wine. Danny's salad was soooo good. Pears, nuts. blue cheese (and some lettuce thrown in so they could call it a salad.) It was yummy. I decided to be brave and go with the greens, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese. It seemed so fall-ish with the pumpkin seeds. It wasn't great-very salty! Danny had salmon and I had this delicious chicken club sandwich with....you guessed it (Diane & Patty) Brie cheese! Have I mentioned that I love Brie cheese? I never did get any lip stick. We had great talks but not much about the kids. It is a great thing to really like the one that you love!

OK, Chrissy, how did I miss that fact that you get to go to all the Seahawks games? Did I know that and forget it? I think you guys will become my new best friends!! Who does your husband take pictures for?

By the way, Diane, not having a good team to root for didn't stop me for years and years. :-) But, those California teams have moved around so much it is hard to develop a true loyalty.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

Mindy,
He takes pictures for the football team. He's been their team photographer for 28 years. Since he switched from film to digital six years ago, I work at the home games with him loading images to a central server which is accessed by several different departments within the organization.
We have a separate business photographing and printing on-site at corporate events, but the Seahawks are our number one priority.

Crissy

Di said...

I feel like such a celebrity, having all my questions and football quandries discussed right there in your post (-:

John thought it was soooo funny that you love football and Danny doesn't.

Dinner sounds great -- good wine and a fine man? Who cares about salad and lipstick!!

Happy Monday,
Diane

Followers

Blog Archive