Even though I usually get up early I am *not* a morning person! I never have been (ask my mom and my college roommates) and I doubt I ever will be. I don't pop out of bed before my alarm. (In fact I don't do alarms-I told you all that before.) Today I could have slept in a bit. Danny has the day off, but instead I woke up wide awake at 6:00. It was wonderful to come out and read my Bible with a hot cup of coffee. Here is a quote I like from my devotional this morning.
"This ought to be our endeavor,--to conquer ourselves, and daily to wax
stronger, and to make a further growth in holiness."
--THOMAS À KEMPIS"
I pray I will do that today.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Proud of my cake!
- Seven years ago today....
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...
- The Women in my life...Part 1
- A few notes...
- I woke up feeling rested this morning...
- Hooray Seahawks!!!
- A Fancy Date
- Giggling at inappropriate times....
- Meandering and random thoughts from a Sunday...
- Isn't it glorious....
- Don't you love little boys?
- If you see strange things at the top of my blog...
- Today I took a walk
- Jobs I'll never do....
- Things I love...part 2
- Psalm 108:1-5
- Thoughts from a rainy saturday
-
▼
October
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment