My heart is steadfast, O God;
I will sing and make music with all my soul.
Awake, harp and lyre!
I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise you, O Lord,
among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love,
higher than the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
and let your glory be over all the earth.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Proud of my cake!
- Seven years ago today....
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...
- The Women in my life...Part 1
- A few notes...
- I woke up feeling rested this morning...
- Hooray Seahawks!!!
- A Fancy Date
- Giggling at inappropriate times....
- Meandering and random thoughts from a Sunday...
- Isn't it glorious....
- Don't you love little boys?
- If you see strange things at the top of my blog...
- Today I took a walk
- Jobs I'll never do....
- Things I love...part 2
- Psalm 108:1-5
- Thoughts from a rainy saturday
-
▼
October
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment