Sunday, October 16, 2005

Meandering and random thoughts from a Sunday...

Well, no closed doors this Sunday (at least not yet-wink, wink) but it was a good day. Danny and I were going to have a great afternoon alone while his parents took the kids to the circus. But, his mom ended up not being able to go so Danny went with them. I was looking forward to the time together, but I never complain about time alone in my house. I took another walk and got the week organized. It was nice. I'm listening to the Seahawks winning on the radio right now because we don't have cable. (Will I jinx them if I post that they are winning? If they end up losing, you can blame me.) I spent some time reading Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde. If you have not yet discovered Jasper Fforde I highly recommend you rush to the library and discover him. (Start with The Eyre Affair) He is extremely clever and witty writer. I have typed several conclusion sentences to this post and none of them wrapped it up like I wanted. So, here it is. The End.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive