I'm forgiven, because You were forsaken.
I'm accepted, You were condemned.
I'm alive and well, Your Spirit is within me
Because You died and rose again.
Amazing love, how can it be
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true.
And it's my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You!
We sung this song tonight at church. The words still move me every time I think of Jesus, giving His life for my sins! It is my joy to honor Him in all I do.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Reflections on Denver....
- Daily Bread
- Another funny....
- If only they grew up on the farm....
- Couch bound
- Revisit some old friends....
- New picture coming soon, I promise....
- A Day in the Homeschooling Life....
- Saved by the Olympics!
- I'm sick, grumble, grumble....
- Taste and see...
- Question for everyone....
- Note to self...Don't change your blog when grievin...
- Amazing Love
- I have just a little more to say about Night...
- Thoughts on books...
- A great football joke....(or is it a joke?)
-
▼
February
(17)
2 comments:
I love that one, too!
Flat Stanley will be in tomorrow's mail. :-)
http://www.geocities.com/warriorofchrist777/newsboys_youaremykingamazinglove.ram
I love it too, His love is simply amazing...
Post a Comment