Thursday, February 23, 2006

Couch bound

OK, I feel lousy today. I'm not sure exactly what is wrong, but I'm achey and a bit sick to my stomach. So far, the kids got up, served themselves cereal for breakfast. Then they did their school while I sat here on the couch. The next thing I know they made themselves their own lunch and kept coming up to check on me to see if I needed anything. What great kids!! I am thankful that they are able to care for themselves in a pinch. It makes me all the happier to care for them most of the time!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Sorry you're feeling yucky today, Mind. I am too, but I know exactly what to blame it on... unfortunately. (the same thing I blamed it on last month...)

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Needleroozer said...

Oh Mindy, sorry you are feeling bad. How wonderful that your kids take care of themselves. Feel better soon.
LB

Di said...

Wishing you a quick recovery, Mindy. Achey is no fun. Hugs to those cute kids for being big helpers.

Diane

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! You've been fighting a lot of sickness lately. Hope you are feeling better soon - and hugs to those good kids.

Followers

Blog Archive