No actually, there is no grief here. We ate lots and lots of great food, partied with fun friends, laughed our way through a hideous halftime show, (are there any other kinds?) cheered raucously for the team and booed vociferously at the refs. A good time was had by all, and I'm still proud to be a Seahawks fan!!! It has been really fun to be a Hawks fan this year and I'm proud of them.
The good news is that you only have to look at the Valentine's theme for a couple of weeks. It didn't quite turn out like I hoped it would, but hey, I'm still learning!!
Now, what am I going to do on Sunday afternoons?
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Reflections on Denver....
- Daily Bread
- Another funny....
- If only they grew up on the farm....
- Couch bound
- Revisit some old friends....
- New picture coming soon, I promise....
- A Day in the Homeschooling Life....
- Saved by the Olympics!
- I'm sick, grumble, grumble....
- Taste and see...
- Question for everyone....
- Note to self...Don't change your blog when grievin...
- Amazing Love
- I have just a little more to say about Night...
- Thoughts on books...
- A great football joke....(or is it a joke?)
-
▼
February
(17)
3 comments:
Hi Mindy,
Sorry for the loss suffered by your beloved team. Sundays? At my house it will be all NBA all the time from now until June. It's even worse now that Kobe scored 80 points in a recent game.
Just wanted you to know that I love the hearts but the brown background with green writing? You can't read the green font on the brown background I use Firefox, so maybe that has something to do with it.
HMBalison
Mind-
Does that go right along with "Don't paint when grieving"? We've had a bit of a harder time forgiving the refs--even Michael, who usually just loves a close game, is still fuming about how the officials inserted themselves into the game. Glad you had fun with your small group. We might have had fun if there'd been enough food at Nat's (wink, wink).
You could scrapbook on Sundays now...
Post a Comment