Annsley (after seeing a picture in a science book): Mommy, zebras poop their babies out.
Mommy (on her way to doing something else and not having time to really get into the conversation): Hmmmmm.
If we lived on a farm I would never have to explain to an almost 9 year old who has obviously never thought too deeply about the question of how babies get out of a Mommy's tummy (let alone how they get in there.) When she asks I'll be happy to explain it all to her, especially the part about them coming out. I'm hoping she puts off the part about them getting in there for a while longer.
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Reflections on Denver....
- Daily Bread
- Another funny....
- If only they grew up on the farm....
- Couch bound
- Revisit some old friends....
- New picture coming soon, I promise....
- A Day in the Homeschooling Life....
- Saved by the Olympics!
- I'm sick, grumble, grumble....
- Taste and see...
- Question for everyone....
- Note to self...Don't change your blog when grievin...
- Amazing Love
- I have just a little more to say about Night...
- Thoughts on books...
- A great football joke....(or is it a joke?)
-
▼
February
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment