Seth was being a little bit bossy to his older sister, which is something he has a tendency to do.
Mommy: Seth, you do not have to be in charge.
Seth (said with a gleam in his eye): I'm just practicing for someday when I am in charge of a family someday.
I think he is taking his male leadership role seriously! :-) Perhaps I need to remind him of all the responsibilities God has for him that goes along with the job!
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Reflections on Denver....
- Daily Bread
- Another funny....
- If only they grew up on the farm....
- Couch bound
- Revisit some old friends....
- New picture coming soon, I promise....
- A Day in the Homeschooling Life....
- Saved by the Olympics!
- I'm sick, grumble, grumble....
- Taste and see...
- Question for everyone....
- Note to self...Don't change your blog when grievin...
- Amazing Love
- I have just a little more to say about Night...
- Thoughts on books...
- A great football joke....(or is it a joke?)
-
▼
February
(17)
1 comment:
LOL! He's a clever little guy.
John, my oldest, can be bossy sometimes and I have to ask him, "John, what's the name of the little boy that you're in charge of?" He gets a funny little grin and says, "John." That usually helps for, oh, 20 minutes! :-)
Post a Comment