Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Reflections on Denver....
- Daily Bread
- Another funny....
- If only they grew up on the farm....
- Couch bound
- Revisit some old friends....
- New picture coming soon, I promise....
- A Day in the Homeschooling Life....
- Saved by the Olympics!
- I'm sick, grumble, grumble....
- Taste and see...
- Question for everyone....
- Note to self...Don't change your blog when grievin...
- Amazing Love
- I have just a little more to say about Night...
- Thoughts on books...
- A great football joke....(or is it a joke?)
-
▼
February
(17)
5 comments:
I see brown. It looks fine. The green is a little hard to see but the black text (main) is fine!
I love the cookies pic, makes me hungry!
I see a peachy sort of background. The green is hard to see, but the black text is fine.
My son is still in mourning...I thought he was going to cry! Still - all the way to the Superbowl - who expected that?
What Sparrow said. It is a bit hard on the eyes, but the cookies and hearts make up for it!
LB
I see dead people...Oops sorry, you asked what *color* I see! I see a peachy background, too.
Sorry about the Seahawks :-(
If it's any consolation, I'm impressed that you can change the background all by yourself!
Mindy, dahlink, I have a question for you!
Do you think, at your convenience, that you could post what your schedule looks like? I was very interested in what you were saying on WTM about memorization and Andrew Pudewa's poetry article. I feel like I am lacking in a few areas.
Thanks!
Post a Comment