- First, my trip to Denver was great despite the fact that I was really sick the whole time. The glorious time in the hotel really turned out to be coughing fits and frustration over lack of sleep. I didn't fully get to appreciate the time alone although I still enjoyed it.
- Nyquil really helps you go to sleep. Especially if the regular dose doesn't work and you just start swigging it down!
- The students I saw in the inner city Denver schools deserve a post all to themselves which I will post tomorrow or sometime soon. We learned a ton and I loved what we saw.
- I saw my very first "rap-off" at the Denver school. Very funny!
- Today I turned in my second assignment for both of my online classes. Woohoo! One more to go for each class.
- I really missed my husband and kids and it is so good to be home with them. What a joy it is to have them to come home to!
- Church was great this morning. The pastor talked about not storing up treasures where moth and rust can destroy but storing up our treasures in heaven. It was good stuff and I am looking forward to mulling it over some more.
- I love to worship in song, even when my voice won't sing the right notes because I'm sick. Great worship this morning.
- I'm looking forward to a normal slow paced week and I'm also looking forward to watching American Idol go down to the final 12. Three nights this week.
The Nyquil is causing me to stop now before I write something I really don't mean. Have a great week, everyone!
1 comment:
Aahh, yes, Nyquil. Or as we like to call it, Nectar of the gods. ROFL!
Glad you're back and I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment