Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hmmmmm, matching vests????


OK, one more picture. I think I told you that my mom got us vests for an early Christmas present. My cousin also got one-a red one. Here is a picture of us from last night modeling them. My mom and I both have the same brown one. Erica, my sister-in-law of cookie fame, is in the white one. We had a fun family dinner last night and watched Elf. I love that silly movie!! It is one of those that gets better with each viewing. It was a great night.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

How cute are you all?

You are so beautiful, Mind.

Laney said...

Oh my word!! You are the cutest homeschooling mom. Ever!:-)

Your mother is so youthful looking, too.

Donna Boucher said...

Darling picture of such a darling family!

I agree with Laney....you are darn cute....
Have you seen Laney?
You guys tie for cutest homeschooling moms!

Merry Christmas!

Followers

Blog Archive