Monday, December 05, 2005

OK, I'm falling a bit behind with the pictures...


Actually, I have the pictures taken, I'm just falling behind on posting them. And, the reality is that most of them are not turning out as wonderful as I'd like them too. But, one of the reasons I like this project is that it forces me to try different features on my camera. I'm usually a point and shoot kind of girl, never leaving automatic setting. But, I'm learning to try other things too. Here is my picture of the day. I love this ornament because I got it in France when I was in backpacking in Europe in college and somehow managed to get it back (and keep it) in one piece. I always buy ornaments when we travel because when I pull them out each year it reminds me of the places I have been. My kids can't believe all the places I've been. Perhaps I'll post some of my other favorites over the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Needleroozer said...

This is a good pic! I think it would make an interesting Christmas/gift card.
Now that I have the laptop and a blog, I REALLY want a digital camera! ;-)
LB

Donna Boucher said...

Such a pretty ornament!

Followers

Blog Archive