Monday, December 19, 2005

Time alone...

It is Monday night and Danny and the kids went for one final dinner and get together with the cousins. I stayed home....alone. Funny how a died-in-the-wool-people-loving-social-butterfly-party-going-gal like me can enjoy solitude so much! I stayed home to work on the on-line math class I am writing for our district. I have a big deadline after Christmas break and I realized that I need to get in gear!! Thank goodness for wireless so I can work with Monday night football in the background. (Did I mention yet that the Seahawks won again yesterday?) So, what am I doing blogging right now? Well, in a word, procrastinating. I'd like to blame it on "mogigraphia" (which was today's word of the day-check it out and have them email you a new word each day) but I don't think it counts if you are typing.

Well, folks, I'm really off to work. But, I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading all of your blogs out there. I'm daily challenged. Thanks for blogging and inspiring me to do the same. OK, I'm really, really off to work now.

Did you know that my spell check always gives "flogging" as a substitute for "blogging?" I thought it was amusing. OK, I'm really, really, really off to work now.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive