
went to see Santa today. We took the whole day off. That's right. No math, no spanish, no grammar. But, we went and saw Santa and then spent a long time reading through stuff on my favorite advent website. (Shhhhhh, don't tell them that was actually school!!) Now, they are out playing in the snow. It is supposed to snow 4-8 more inches tonight!! I'm hoping for 8. I love snow.
I figure my kids will let me know when they are too old to go visit Santa. This year's Santa was well endowed with the bowlful of jelly which left not quite as much room for an actual lap. The kids stood rather than sit. Really, I'm just fine if Annsley doesn't sit on some strange guy's lap anymore! Seth told me he wanted to lean over to Santa and say, "You're not Santa! You smell like beef and cheese. You sit on a throne of lies!" This is one of our favorite quotes from the movie Elf. But, he resisted. It was a fun morning, especially since my mom bought us all a little Pre-Christmas gift at The Gap.

5 comments:
My two favorite Elf qoutes
~How can you live with yourself?
~They're ginourmous!
ROFL!
You're elves are just beautiful!:-)
You have such sweet and cute children!!!
They look so close in age. Are they?
Thank you so much for sharing your merry and bright Christmas card!
Donna
What sweet little elves you have there! And that Santa has quite the bowlful of jelly, now, doesn't he!
LB
OK, you can quit with the snow stories now. I am seriously envious.
*grin*
Your cute kids make up for it though. May they never get too old for Santa! :)
What cute pictures, Mind. LOVE them. Could your kids be any more adorable?
I don't think so.
Post a Comment