Tuesday, November 29, 2005
All this...and Christmas too!
A fresh inch of snow out my window with more falling, a hot cup of coffee, a fire in the fireplace, stockings hung by the chimney with care, children upstairs, tucked in their beds, Giovanni piano Christmas CD playing in the background, lights twinkling on the tree, and my laptop! This is the good life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
November
(18)
- All this...and Christmas too!
- A Monday List
- The first day of advent...
- Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thank...
- Shakespeare overheard....
- Thankfulness...
- The Photo challenge...and part 3 of the women in m...
- Finally feeling better!!
- Praying for sleep tonight...
- I heard the most disturbing thing at the mall...
- There's more...
- So far, so good
- How do I know that my husband is sick?
- I feel like a sitting duck...
- And just like that...it is gone.
- What a difference a year makes...
- The Women in my life...Part 2
- November is here
-
▼
November
(18)
2 comments:
I felt the same wave of contentment this morning when I woke up... I'm getting the Chrismas decorations out today if it kills me. (And it very well could, considering the state oh my basement - it's a war zone down there...)
LOVE your new banner - your mantle is SO pretty.
Ahhhh! That sounds wonderful!
Did you catch the fight last night? I didn't but it sounds like it got bad!
Post a Comment