It turns out that the Edgar Allan Poe action figure was only the beginning. Check out this link here
OK, I want you to vote. Which one do you find most disturbing? I don't want to bias you, but I think the albino bowler gets my vote.
Who wouldn't want to own the "deluxe" Jesus with the "glow-in-the-dark miracle hands?"
These really crack me up. I'm tempted to start a collection. So, if you are still wondering about what to get me for Christmas....
Friday, November 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
November
(18)
- All this...and Christmas too!
- A Monday List
- The first day of advent...
- Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thank...
- Shakespeare overheard....
- Thankfulness...
- The Photo challenge...and part 3 of the women in m...
- Finally feeling better!!
- Praying for sleep tonight...
- I heard the most disturbing thing at the mall...
- There's more...
- So far, so good
- How do I know that my husband is sick?
- I feel like a sitting duck...
- And just like that...it is gone.
- What a difference a year makes...
- The Women in my life...Part 2
- November is here
-
▼
November
(18)
2 comments:
Anne Bonney and the Crazy Cat Lady are kind of weird too....really, who thinks of these things :)
Yikes.
I think all of them are simply terrifying. For some reason the Obsessive Compulsive is the most disturbing though... why the heck would you need an OC action figure???
Post a Comment