Sunday, November 20, 2005
Finally feeling better!!
After over a week on the couch I think I'm ready for the big move back to the bed tonight. My cough is finally under control enough to not keep Danny up all night. Woohoo. I put a picture of my mantle for my banner today. It makes me happy. What doesn't make me happy is the fact that I can't figure out my photo-editing software about how to put words onto the picture. I did it last time by accident and somehow I can't repeat that accident. And, of course, the Seahawks won again today. This too makes me happy. Only 5 more days until we get to put up the Christmas decorations. Yup, it makes me happy. I love Thanksgiving, but we are with family that we spend lots of time with all year. This is one of the things that I am thankful for, but it makes Thanksgiving slightly anti-climactic. What I'm really looking forward to is the day after Thanksgiving. I love getting up at the crack of dawn, getting an eggnog latte, and hitting the hustle and bustle of the crowds. Then, we get out the decorations. Now, *that* makes me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
November
(18)
- All this...and Christmas too!
- A Monday List
- The first day of advent...
- Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thank...
- Shakespeare overheard....
- Thankfulness...
- The Photo challenge...and part 3 of the women in m...
- Finally feeling better!!
- Praying for sleep tonight...
- I heard the most disturbing thing at the mall...
- There's more...
- So far, so good
- How do I know that my husband is sick?
- I feel like a sitting duck...
- And just like that...it is gone.
- What a difference a year makes...
- The Women in my life...Part 2
- November is here
-
▼
November
(18)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better. Yay!
Can't wait to shop with you... here's hoping we find some good stuff!!!
Your mantle picture is beautiful.
Post a Comment