Tuesday, November 08, 2005
And just like that...it is gone.
I tried to decide whether to title this entry with sympathy for my son who woke up at 2:30 this morning throwing up or if I should take the more selfish angle. It is not that I begrudge the sleep that I had to give up. I don't even mind (much) that we had to clean it off the carpet in the middle of the night. (Yes, I said we. I have a good husband!) But, today was to be the Tuesday that I have the couple hours to myself. And, I can't send a sick child to my mom's! So, I went with the title that was all about me. Seth is welcome to start his own blog and talk about his misery. Lest I sound unsympathetic, I really hate it when my kids are sick. My heart just breaks knowing I can't make the yucky feeling go away. I would take it from him if I could...I really would. (But, since he has already had it, I hope I don't get it too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
November
(18)
- All this...and Christmas too!
- A Monday List
- The first day of advent...
- Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thank...
- Shakespeare overheard....
- Thankfulness...
- The Photo challenge...and part 3 of the women in m...
- Finally feeling better!!
- Praying for sleep tonight...
- I heard the most disturbing thing at the mall...
- There's more...
- So far, so good
- How do I know that my husband is sick?
- I feel like a sitting duck...
- And just like that...it is gone.
- What a difference a year makes...
- The Women in my life...Part 2
- November is here
-
▼
November
(18)
1 comment:
Bummer... of course, I feel sorry for Seth - but more sorry for you. You know how I love my time... hope you have a quiet day together and that you can enjoy it even with the change of plans.
Post a Comment