This cracked me up and I thought I'd share it with you. Annsley answered the phone this morning and I heard her say, "Well, something hard of hearing. They call me Catherine, that did talk of me." Then there was silence and she said, "If I be waspish, best beware my sting." And on they went for several minutes back and forth.
She is taking a Shakespeare class right now at our co-op. A friend of hers in the class called to rehearse their scene from The Taming of the Shrew. It was so fun to overhear these two young girls relishing in such rich languish. I didn't even know they were memorizing it. It brought a huge smile to this home-schoolin'-mom's face!!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
November
(18)
- All this...and Christmas too!
- A Monday List
- The first day of advent...
- Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thank...
- Shakespeare overheard....
- Thankfulness...
- The Photo challenge...and part 3 of the women in m...
- Finally feeling better!!
- Praying for sleep tonight...
- I heard the most disturbing thing at the mall...
- There's more...
- So far, so good
- How do I know that my husband is sick?
- I feel like a sitting duck...
- And just like that...it is gone.
- What a difference a year makes...
- The Women in my life...Part 2
- November is here
-
▼
November
(18)
3 comments:
That's terrific! How cute!
Being a homeschool mom, I can totally relate....it's a blessing to see your children love to learn!
Heh, heh, heh.
This older parent-teacher laughs and offers this:
Just wait until they, erm, *curse* "in Shakespeare."
Heh, heh, heh....
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Mindy.
Post a Comment