Today begins the official season of advent. I wait, in anticipation, for what God will do in our hearts this season. I wait eagerly for His return. I wait with the hope that those who have not experienced God's forgiving grace will turn to Him. I wait, knowing that every day He tarries is a day that I can be salt and light. I wait and teach my children to do the same. We wait.
Light the purple candle and take a moment to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas.
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
November
(18)
- All this...and Christmas too!
- A Monday List
- The first day of advent...
- Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thank...
- Shakespeare overheard....
- Thankfulness...
- The Photo challenge...and part 3 of the women in m...
- Finally feeling better!!
- Praying for sleep tonight...
- I heard the most disturbing thing at the mall...
- There's more...
- So far, so good
- How do I know that my husband is sick?
- I feel like a sitting duck...
- And just like that...it is gone.
- What a difference a year makes...
- The Women in my life...Part 2
- November is here
-
▼
November
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment