Friday, November 25, 2005
Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thanksgiving?
Well, let me tell you a Thanksgiving story. This is a true story. No people's names have been changed to protect the guilty parties. On Thanksgiving morning Danny and I found ourselves childless. (The kids had stayed the night at Danny's parents.) So, we woke up late and did what every other couple who has a few hours to themselves does. We Scotchguarded our carpet. It needed to be done at a time when no feet would be walking on it and it seemed like a good time. :-) Actually, I vacuumed, Danny did the actual spraying. However, the story gets better. At 2:00 AM (last night) I woke up to a strange noise. Danny woke up and decided to put on a second coat and he was spraying Scotchguard on our floor....at 2 o'clock in the morning!! I did not participate in the middle-of-the-night-Scotch-fest! But, I haven't stopped chuckling over the fact that Danny did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
November
(18)
- All this...and Christmas too!
- A Monday List
- The first day of advent...
- Doesn't everyone Scotchguard their carpet on Thank...
- Shakespeare overheard....
- Thankfulness...
- The Photo challenge...and part 3 of the women in m...
- Finally feeling better!!
- Praying for sleep tonight...
- I heard the most disturbing thing at the mall...
- There's more...
- So far, so good
- How do I know that my husband is sick?
- I feel like a sitting duck...
- And just like that...it is gone.
- What a difference a year makes...
- The Women in my life...Part 2
- November is here
-
▼
November
(18)
2 comments:
2 am? That's funny!
Does the Scotchguard work? My new house has carpet, but my old one had hardwoods. I'm a little nervous about keeping the carpet clean.
Ahhh, Scothgard! The forgotten aphrodesiac! LOL!
Post a Comment