Monday, November 28, 2005

A Monday List

  • Advent fans, you must, must, must check out my favorite Advent website. Leigh Ann from Teachingmom.com has done an incredible job of compiling websites. It becomes a major part of our curriculum during December!
  • OK, you really didn't think I was going to let it slide and *not* mention that the Seahawks won in OT yesterday, did you? True, they didn't really deserve to win the game. The Giant's kicker missed *3* field goals that should have won the game for them. It was a total roller coaster of emotions. Next week, Seahawks get Monday night football billing! So, you can *all* watch them play. :-)
  • Monday afternoons are a great time. I have a Monday morning cleaning appointment with my sister-in-law. We don our headsets and cordless phones and tackle our bathrooms together. The kids get to watch a movie and everyone is happy. We have been doing this for several years now and it is a great motivation and a great time to catch up-especially since they moved to California this last summer. So, on Monday afternoons everything is shining, dusted, fragrant and tidy.
  • The decorations are up and I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of pictures as I start my December photo challenge. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Christmas?

3 comments:

Crissy said...

If only we lived a little closer, Mindy. I'm up for a MNF party!

The team is giving the game ball to the "12th Man" today. DH just went over to the office to photograph the presentation.
What awesome fans we have here in the Northwest!

Crissy

Anonymous said...

I love your idea about cleaning together.....I used to call my sister and ask her if she wanted to help me mop my floor, meaning talk to me while I mopped....you're right, it made it so much more bearable...
but I like the secheduled date thing...I think I'm gonna try that!

Laney said...

That's so sweet! You know what they say, the family that cleans together, stays together! :-)

I am so jealous of your beee-utiful fireplace and stockings! Lovely, Mindy, just lovely!:-)

Followers

Blog Archive