Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy Birthday, Honey


Well, this was a good reminder to me that it is a good idea to take pictures of my husband as well as pictures of the kids. I really couldn't find a good picture of Danny...well, without having to go to a lot of extra work, anyway. This was him reading the Bible to the kids on Christmas morning.

I've talked about Danny before, and truth be told, he doesn't really like a lot of gushy words. So, I'll just say, "I love you, Danny. Happy, happy 38th!"

I promise, I'll take some cute pictures of you and post them soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Husband-of-Mindy!

I realized this morning that I need more pictures of my dh, too. Those cute kids always hog the camera, I guess!

Laney said...

Happy Birthday, Danny!

Hope you two have a wonderful celebration!

Followers