Sunday, January 22, 2006

YES!!!!!!!

I don't have to change my blog banner. You get that obnoxiously large Seahawks logo for at least two more weeks. What a great game!!!! Fun to watch the whole way through. It is still sinking in that I am actually going to get to see the Seahawks in the Superbowl!!! Crissy, I'm counting on you for some good pictures. By the way, do you get to go to the Superbowl? Don't you think your husband needs some good help? And if you are busy that day....well, I could always help out. I'm not that great with a camera, but I can sure cheer loud!!

I read that there is an increase in domestic violence on Sundays because of high emotion after footballs games. Let's just say that Danny is breathing a sigh of relief that he is safe tonight!

3 comments:

hornblower said...

you know, your banner is tiny on my screen! It's displaying like a small button......in both firefox and explorer....

Di said...

Yep, it is small on my computer, too, Mindy.

But, the real reason for dropping in first thing this morning: CONGRATUL:ATIONS! I hear it was a great game and I thought of you throughout the afternoon. Funny how I knew exactly how you and Crissy were spending your time yesterday (-:

So, what's on the menu for Superbowl Sunday? We've got dear friends that are former Seattle residents, so we will be at their house for the game. Should be fun.

~Diane

Cathy said...

I even turned on the game for awhile yesterday - just for you. Aren't I a good friend?

You really made me laugh with your "Danny's safe" comment. Good one.

Asia really hates the Seahawks, so I don't think he's going to want to watch the game. I just want to go to a party for the chips...

Followers