Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

My first blog post of the year 2006. It should be a really special one...one that inspires you all to do great things, set great goals, and think elevated thoughts and, well, quite honestly, I got nothin'! We had a great relaxing football watching-family-visiting kinda day.

Day 1 of no sugar and white flour went stupendously! I feel great and I didn't even want any. I'll keep you posted.

May all your resolutions be fulfilled, may all your books be read and savored, may all your music be sung, and may all your love be given and returned bountifully in 2006!

4 comments:

Needleroozer said...

Happy New Year to you too!!
So was it the Seahawks you were watching? Are they still doing well?
I am so not at all a sports person, but you and Crissy have rubbed off on me enough that I feel mild curiousity and want them to do well because YOU GUYS want them to do well, lol.
LB

Laney said...

Hey Mindy!!

Happy New Year to you, too!

What are you doing for no sugar or white flour? Anything in particular or just staying away from foods with those ingredients.

Anonymous said...

no sugar and white flour is something I probably need to do too. But it was Tolkein's birthday today..so I had to make a cake. Maybe next week.

Crissy said...

Hope you're feeling well, Mindy.
I do well without flour and sugar, but I'm sticking with my coffee for a while longer.


Happy New Year!

Crissy

Followers