Monday, January 23, 2006

How many of you have been seeing my banner as small?

I thought Crissy was kidding because on my computer it is so large and I checked it on our other computer and it is large there too. Hmmmm. What a mystery. I'm going to have to fix that!

---Added later----
Does it look bigger to you now?

9 comments:

Cathy said...

For me it's about a half inch tall and an inch wide. I consider that pretty small, but maybe that's big to you?

LOL!

hornblower said...

It's grown! You must have given it some of those size enhancer tablets from the internet pharmacy!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Mind, it's small for me too. I thought you were being sarcastic with your earlier comments ("I don't mean to be obnoxious").

Crissy said...

I see it now!
It's big.
It's perfect!

Go Seahawks!

Crissy

Cathy said...

Sorry. It's still small.

Do you want me to say it's big just so you feel better?

Crissy said...

Cathy,
Hit your refresh button.
It worked for me...

Crissy

Patty in WA or Rover said...

I hope the size of your banner is not prophetic on Feb. 5.

Needleroozer said...

Whoa! Hitting refresh made it go from dinky to HUGE! I like it huge!
LB

Donna Boucher said...

It's huge!

I thought you had directed us to the Seahawks page!!!

What a riot!

I will be cheering for your jerseys :o)

Followers