I have made it two weeks sugar/white flour free. It has actually been great. I just thought I'd give you an update. Headaches gone. Five pounds gone. And, I haven't been really missing the foods I have given up. (Well, OK, I do miss popcorn.) Starting this week I can add back in some fruit and whole wheat carbs, but I'm not in a rush to change things too much.
There you have it...that is the update.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
January
(18)
- My blog cloud
- The truth is that I don't like shopping....
- Movie Talk....
- I have a recommendation for you....
- So who can tell me....
- How many of you have been seeing my banner as small?
- YES!!!!!!!
- I have a very deep dark secret....
- Today is the day!!!
- Here is one more reason to read out loud to your k...
- Two weeks down....
- Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!
- Happy Birthday, Honey
- An act of the will!
- Cravings....
- Wedding bliss...
- I've been tagged (my very first time!)
- Happy New Year!!
-
▼
January
(18)
1 comment:
gosh - that's inspiring. I have headaches & extra poundage.... but I don't know if I have the willpower to try this....
Post a Comment