Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!

First of all, I didn't mean to make my banner *that* obnoxious, but for some reason they (you know, the mysterious they) wouldn't let me resize it.

Second, I'm really hoping they win next week because I'm really hurting for another blog banner. I really wanted to put a nice winter scene with snow, but....it continues to RAIN!!

Third, I was a nervous wreck watching the first quarter, especially after Shawn Alexander was hurt. But, they pulled it out. For the second half we went to my brother's house and watched it on the huge screen. Quite a difference from my little 18 year old TV where I can't even quite make out the score due to the reception. (We aren't big TV watchers around here.)

Fourth, how pleasant to watch the Denver/New England game not caring who wins.

Fifth, in light of eternity I know these football games make no difference, but I must confess that I prayed that the Seahawks would win. Does God care who wins? I think not!! But, I snuck a few quick ones up anyway just in case.

Sixth, I know, I know....get a life!!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

Did you resize your banner? It's really small on my end-like the game on a little, 18 year old tv must have looked.

Crissy

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Go Seahawks! The two newlywed wives here with us to watch the game yesterday were looking at me a bit strangely as I cheered as loud as all of the guys--but, I thought, my friend Mindy would understand!! Are you ready to AI this week?

Cathy said...

American Idol starts this week???!!!???

Followers