Thursday, January 05, 2006

I've been tagged (my very first time!)

So here you go....
2 Things

2 names you go my
1. Mindy (never Melinda, my given name)
2. Min

2 parts of your heritage
1. German
2 Norwegian (Funny story inserted here: On Tuesday my cousins, and my mom got together and made Krumkaka, which is a Norwegian cookie. We do this every year as an excuse to get together and talk about my Grandparents. Every year we also get together with my German grandma and make popcorn balls as a tradition. We were talking about our heritage and Annsley said, "I'm half Norwegian and half popcorn balls.")

2 things that scare you
1. something happening to my kids
2. anyone coming into a room unexpectedly. Danny scares me all the time (not on purpose) and now Seth thinks it it great fun to hide around a corner and say, "Boo" when I'm not expecting it. I jump every single time!

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Carmex or any kind of chapstick
2. coffee (although right now it is decaf)

2 things you are wearing right now
1. workout clothes-I just got back from the gym
2. my slippers-which I always wear in the house

2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
I can't answer this question. I have been listening to the most eclectic music lately including jazz, country, musical theater, Josh Grobin, Christian contemporary and I am enjoying picking and choosing songs I like on my launchcast radio station.


2 favorite songs at the moment
1. Blessed Be Your Name
2. Jesus Take the Wheel

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. laughter
2. shared vision

2 truths
1. My spices are neatly labeled and alphabetized
2. I am an eternal optimist

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. a good smile
2. I'm stumped. I can't think of anything specific physically. Just overall good looks, I guess.

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. reading
2. blogging and reading blogs and other favorite internet sites

2 things you want really badly
1. The one thing I wanted really badly, I am typing on right now.
2. The Seahawks to win the superbowl.

2 places you want to go on vacation
These are places I've never been before. There are plenty that I'd like to repeat like Europe, Israel, Disneyland, Mexico, and of course Cannon Beach)
1. a cruise to anywhere tropical and hot
2. Italy

2 things you want to do before you die
1. sing in a musical again
2. get my master's degree

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick
Hmmmm....I'm not sure I am
1. I like to giggle with my girlfriends
2. I like really good fine food

2 things you are thinking about now
1. That I hear stirrings from my children's rooms which means my time is running short.
2. The things I need to get done today

2 stores you shop at
1. Albertsons
2. Do garage sales count? I'm not a big shopper!

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Needleroozer
2. Nancy (I'll help you get jump started on your blog again.)

2 comments:

Laney said...

BOO!!! LOL, did I scare you?

Well, Mindy, I can tell you this much, we were probably separated at birth. Another spice labeler/alphabetizer here!

It doesn't end there either, coffeeCarmex, the workout clothes, Blessed be Your Name. One exception, the Seahawks, but I will root for them for you!

Laney

Half popcorn balls, hahahahaha!!! I see where she gets her sense of humor from!

Needleroozer said...

I answered. And I too, have a reputation for being easily scared. Especially if I am vacuuming, or some other task where I am off in my own little world. It really used to bug Papa when I would startle at him- he took it personally, but after 15 yrs, he just laughs at me now.

Followers