I have a crush on Simon Cowell.
There. I said it.
I have always liked a man who says exactly what he thinks. Those of you who know Danny, know I got one. (Too bad he couldn't have been one who gets paid millions of dollars for it though!! Well, at least he also looks good in a t-shirt.)
If you don't know Simon, he is the usually rude (but almost always right) judge of American Idol. I sure am glad that American Idol has started because football season is winding down (2 more games-Go Seahawks!) and I have something new to get excited about.
The first few weeks are the shows where they show the tryouts. The best. The worst. And sometimes, the Ugly!!! They are funny to watch. But for me, I like it when they start the real singing. I love to hear them grow and stretch their talents. And, yes, I even vote.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
January
(18)
- My blog cloud
- The truth is that I don't like shopping....
- Movie Talk....
- I have a recommendation for you....
- So who can tell me....
- How many of you have been seeing my banner as small?
- YES!!!!!!!
- I have a very deep dark secret....
- Today is the day!!!
- Here is one more reason to read out loud to your k...
- Two weeks down....
- Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!
- Happy Birthday, Honey
- An act of the will!
- Cravings....
- Wedding bliss...
- I've been tagged (my very first time!)
- Happy New Year!!
-
▼
January
(18)
3 comments:
Well, I don't have a crush on Simon, but I do like him as a judge (although he's too mean sometimes). I do like the truth - and he isn't afraid to speak his mind.
Right now he's on my good side because he was so sweet to the little cowboy. Oh my goodness...was he too cute? ("I've only sang to a turkey.") I figured Simon would laugh, but he treated him seriously and kindly. There's a few points in my book!
Oh, me too, Mind. Me too.
We both got men who speak their minds, eh?
Sad confessions of an American Idol voter!! I voted for Bo Bice last season and I am proud of it!
LOL, Mindy! You crack me up!
Post a Comment