Thursday, March 23, 2006

Did you hear that?

A collective horrified shout all across Spokane!!

Can you say HEARTBREAKER?

4 comments:

Laney said...

Hi Mindy!!

I read your Revolution post, sounds as if you guys have really been enjoying what you are studying. I truly wish that we were still living up north only for the chance to meet you!:-)

Di said...

I heard it, Mindy, because it was in my living room, too. What a crushing loss, and as a Stanford fan, I can't STAND to see UCLA win!! ARGH!

I hope Adam Morrison didn't ruin his chance at an NBA career by falling down on the court and crying. I prefer J.J. Redick of Duke's approach...fighting back tears, but shaking hands and being the gentleman.

Heartbreak city!

Diane

Crissy said...

It was so sad!

Our Huskies play tonight. We're hoping they don't suffer the same fate.

Crissy

Crissy said...

ps.
I like the colors you have chosen for spring.
Everything is pretty, and easy to read.

Followers

Blog Archive