Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!
You know you are getting old when your mother says, "Happy 36th birthday....and you are turning 38!!" (I could have sworn she was there!!)
Today I have to be at work all day having parent conferences, but I enjoy being there so it is not a bummer. The kids will be at my parents' house since there are no classes for them. That will be very fun for them!!
I stopped and got a giant late after working out this morning. (It is my birthday, you know!)
My friend, Cathy, posted a birthday tribute to me on her blog last week here. Just so you know the background (and don't think she is a weird stalker or something,) the day before she listed a bunch of things she had to do that day, and my birthday dinner was listed right up there with doing laundry. :-) I was teasing her about it, and so she surprised me with kind words!!
I think 38 is going to be a good year!
Happy Birthday to me!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Funny Birthday story....
- Shameless self promotion...
- Our itinerary
- Soccer begins...
- Did you hear that?
- Deep in the Revolution!
- Lenten observations
- Now I've seen it all....
- I was tagged...
- Apparently the Tooth Fairy doesn't work on the Ide...
- A Goal Accomplished
- Let's talk Yoga...
- Old letters....
- Since it went over OK last time....
- I know you have all probably seen these before, bu...
- And just when you think it is spring....
- One very, very small sign....
- Happy National Frozen Food Day....
- photo fast
- My book light saved our marriage
- Ash Wednesday
-
▼
March
(21)
5 comments:
Happy birthday and best wishes for the year ahead!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINDY!!!!
May your year be filled to overflowing with joy and learning and great family memories.
Love,
Diane
Happy Birthday!!
Wishing you lots of good friends, loving family and much fun on your day.
Crissy
Yay - it's your birthday!!!
Have a happy day, Mind.
Love you. REALLY. A lot.
Oh - and thanks for pointing out that I'm not a stalker.
Happy, happy birthday dear youngin'!!!
Blessings for a wonderful year to come!
Love,
Donna
Post a Comment