This one is for you, Nancy
Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Teacher
2. waitress
3. bank teller
4. clerk at a small pharmacy/Hallmark store-this was my first job
Four movies I would watch over and over:
I'm so bad at this kind of question. I know there are a ton of them, but I can't really think of any.
1. Sound of Music
2. Elf
3. Mr Holland's Opus
4.
Four TV shows I love to watch: (I only have one now that Football is over)
1.. American Idol
Four web sites I visit daily:
1. welltrainedmind.com
2. my extended family has a message board that is so fun
3. drudge report
4. about 10 (or so) blogs
Four of my favorite foods:
1. popcorn
2. brie cheese
3. turkey sandwiches
4. avocados
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere with hot sun and a beach (and one of those pools with a bar to swim up to that serves drinks with umbrellas)
2. Cannon Beach, Oregon
3. In the sitting room that Wilike Collins describes in The Woman in White
4. Starting our trip to the Northeast (14 more days!)
Four friends who you have tagged that you think will respond
If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Funny Birthday story....
- Shameless self promotion...
- Our itinerary
- Soccer begins...
- Did you hear that?
- Deep in the Revolution!
- Lenten observations
- Now I've seen it all....
- I was tagged...
- Apparently the Tooth Fairy doesn't work on the Ide...
- A Goal Accomplished
- Let's talk Yoga...
- Old letters....
- Since it went over OK last time....
- I know you have all probably seen these before, bu...
- And just when you think it is spring....
- One very, very small sign....
- Happy National Frozen Food Day....
- photo fast
- My book light saved our marriage
- Ash Wednesday
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment