Does anyone else go into a serious photography fast during the time period following Christmas through spring? I am uninspired to take any pictures during this time. Outside is blah. Inside is mundane. We are all a bit white and pasty. I went around the house with my camera trying to be inspired and I came up with nothing! Well, our trip is coming up at the end of the month and then we'll go crazy!!
The good part is that if I don't take any pictures, I don't have to catch up on scrapbooking!!
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Funny Birthday story....
- Shameless self promotion...
- Our itinerary
- Soccer begins...
- Did you hear that?
- Deep in the Revolution!
- Lenten observations
- Now I've seen it all....
- I was tagged...
- Apparently the Tooth Fairy doesn't work on the Ide...
- A Goal Accomplished
- Let's talk Yoga...
- Old letters....
- Since it went over OK last time....
- I know you have all probably seen these before, bu...
- And just when you think it is spring....
- One very, very small sign....
- Happy National Frozen Food Day....
- photo fast
- My book light saved our marriage
- Ash Wednesday
-
▼
March
(21)
2 comments:
Take a look at this site and call it mundane, dearie!
OOOPs, to quote Bullwinkle: here is the link: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/
Post a Comment