Saturday, March 25, 2006
Soccer begins...
It must be spring soccer season in Spokane because it was raining, windy and darn cold. Seth's team only plays 3 on 3 and we only had 3 players there. It didn't seem to slow them down. They won 11-0 and Seth scored 3 goals. We weren't playing a great team (obviously) but I was so proud of our boys. Even better than the score was the fact that they were communicating and calling for the ball like little pros. It was fun to watch, even in the cold conditions. I'm not so sure that the other team was feeling the same way, however. I'm not sure why they insist on starting soccer in March. Last year it snowed at our first game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Funny Birthday story....
- Shameless self promotion...
- Our itinerary
- Soccer begins...
- Did you hear that?
- Deep in the Revolution!
- Lenten observations
- Now I've seen it all....
- I was tagged...
- Apparently the Tooth Fairy doesn't work on the Ide...
- A Goal Accomplished
- Let's talk Yoga...
- Old letters....
- Since it went over OK last time....
- I know you have all probably seen these before, bu...
- And just when you think it is spring....
- One very, very small sign....
- Happy National Frozen Food Day....
- photo fast
- My book light saved our marriage
- Ash Wednesday
-
▼
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment