Saturday, March 18, 2006
Now I've seen it all....
I'll give credit to *anj* on The Well Trained Mind for this gem, but I really couldn't let it pass by without sharing it with you. First of all, why? Why, oh why, oh why? This gives new meaning to the word PMS-ing! Secondly, who has this kind of time? Did I already ask WHY!?! The heart earrings really have to go! And something seems so very sacrilegious about this menorah. That is all I have for you tonight, people. Just a little tampon art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(146)
-
▼
March
(21)
- Funny Birthday story....
- Shameless self promotion...
- Our itinerary
- Soccer begins...
- Did you hear that?
- Deep in the Revolution!
- Lenten observations
- Now I've seen it all....
- I was tagged...
- Apparently the Tooth Fairy doesn't work on the Ide...
- A Goal Accomplished
- Let's talk Yoga...
- Old letters....
- Since it went over OK last time....
- I know you have all probably seen these before, bu...
- And just when you think it is spring....
- One very, very small sign....
- Happy National Frozen Food Day....
- photo fast
- My book light saved our marriage
- Ash Wednesday
-
▼
March
(21)
2 comments:
Gee Mindy, I'm kind of flattered to be mentioned on your blog, but kind of not because that site is so...well...weird. :)
Just kidding!! I love seeing my name in print!! ;)
Well, that was thoroughly disturbing.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment