Saturday, September 17, 2005
Does it get any cuter than 6 year olds playing soccer?
Seth woke up this morning with butterflies in his tummy. He was excited for his first game of the season. Danny is his coach and we have been having family soccer games all summer to get ready for this day. Well....they won....15-2. But, we all know that you don't keep score at this age (unless, of course, you are a kid or a dad...or OK, I admit it, a mom.) Seth scored 3 goals and had a great game. Danny has done a very good job with these little players and it was a great way to spend a beautiful fall afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
September
(25)
- What more do I need?
- Salsa Chicken
- What do you do when....
- Sleepless girl powers....activate!
- Yesterday was our first day of school...
- Look, I did it!
- By the big red barn...
- In chemistry (and our family) opposites attract
- Be Thou My Vision
- That's what I love about Sundays....
- Does it get any cuter than 6 year olds playing soc...
- Who knew Mrs. Fawkes was in on the whole sordid af...
- Great minds think alike! But some are lazier than...
- Student Learning Plans
- A Spiritual Thirst
- The power of accountability
- Do you love what you do?
- A Snapshot of the Family
- Thanks for the plug, Diane
- Molting Season?
- Things I love
- So many books...so little time!
- Proverbs 31 Woman??
- Today my Grandma would have been 87
- Why "A New Song"?
-
▼
September
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment