Wednesday, September 21, 2005
In chemistry (and our family) opposites attract
In our chemistry lesson today we learned about electrons (negative charge) and protons (positive charge) and how they attract. We made snow fall up. Well, actually we used a balloon and saw how it made paper dots fly upwards towards the balloon. As we were talking about it Seth said, "I kind of think that the negatives are boys and the positives are girls. At least that's the way it is in our family." Danny and I chuckled because he is right. The females in our family tend to be optimists and the boys tend to look at life a bit more pessimistically (some would say realistically :-)). But the best part of all. We attract!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
September
(25)
- What more do I need?
- Salsa Chicken
- What do you do when....
- Sleepless girl powers....activate!
- Yesterday was our first day of school...
- Look, I did it!
- By the big red barn...
- In chemistry (and our family) opposites attract
- Be Thou My Vision
- That's what I love about Sundays....
- Does it get any cuter than 6 year olds playing soc...
- Who knew Mrs. Fawkes was in on the whole sordid af...
- Great minds think alike! But some are lazier than...
- Student Learning Plans
- A Spiritual Thirst
- The power of accountability
- Do you love what you do?
- A Snapshot of the Family
- Thanks for the plug, Diane
- Molting Season?
- Things I love
- So many books...so little time!
- Proverbs 31 Woman??
- Today my Grandma would have been 87
- Why "A New Song"?
-
▼
September
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment