Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What do you do when....

you sit down to blog (because you can't rely on the superhero topic forever to keep the people happy) and you got nothing?!? Today is the Tuesday that I get a couple of hours to myself. Every Tuesday afternoon the kids each go to one of the grandparents' houses to spend some time with them. On half of the Tuesdays I have a meeting, but on the other half I have a couple of hours of "me-time."

I usually spend quite a bit of time dreaming how I can best use my precious hours. Do I want to be with people? Do I want to be alone? Do I want to be productive? Do I want to be indulgent? So far (there has only been one of them) I have gone the solitary indulgent route. I'll probably make some pop corn and lay around and read my book, but you never know. Something incredible may come up between now and then. I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy said...

I had the same thought this morning on my blog - so I posted nothing.

If I wasn't teaching today we could go get that coffee...

Hope your day is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Recipes, ladies!

When in doubt, post about food. It's always a winner.

Patty in WA or Rover said...

Well, when I finally DO think of something to say, Blogger won't let me access my blog! Heck with that.

So how are you going to ship that Salsa Chicken through the monitor?

Followers

Blog Archive