Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Great minds think alike! But some are lazier than others.

I woke up this morning to a wonderful fall fog in the air. I love those first fall mornings. I thought to myself, I should go take a picture of this so I can post it on my blog. This is something lacking so far in my blog, I might add. (pictures, not fog) But, instead, I pulled the covers back up and grabbed the book I'm re-reading The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde. Soon it burned off to be one of the most beautiful pre-fall days. I stopped by Cathy's house from Thoughts From The Deep Recesses and she had actually done what I only thought about. So, I'm linking to *her* picture of our beautiful morning fog. Tonight I almost took a picture of our beautiful rose bush....but, instead we played a family soccer game. Really, one of these days I'll get around to pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers

Blog Archive