Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Molting Season?
My 8yo daughter has a very-basic-need-to-know understanding of the...how shall I say... monthly femine "issues." The other day she asked me (a little tongue-in-cheek), "Mommy, are you in your molting season?" This is what comes from letting a child read too much, I think. She knew that I knew that she knew it wasn't the correct term, but got a kick out of asking anyway. Turns out, I wasn't. Even better! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
September
(25)
- What more do I need?
- Salsa Chicken
- What do you do when....
- Sleepless girl powers....activate!
- Yesterday was our first day of school...
- Look, I did it!
- By the big red barn...
- In chemistry (and our family) opposites attract
- Be Thou My Vision
- That's what I love about Sundays....
- Does it get any cuter than 6 year olds playing soc...
- Who knew Mrs. Fawkes was in on the whole sordid af...
- Great minds think alike! But some are lazier than...
- Student Learning Plans
- A Spiritual Thirst
- The power of accountability
- Do you love what you do?
- A Snapshot of the Family
- Thanks for the plug, Diane
- Molting Season?
- Things I love
- So many books...so little time!
- Proverbs 31 Woman??
- Today my Grandma would have been 87
- Why "A New Song"?
-
▼
September
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment