That is the lyrics to a country music song and it has been going through my mind this afternoon. Today was a great day. Here are some reasons why I love Sundays.
1. Great church service this morning. It was vision Sunday and we both left feeling like this is the church where we should be right now. It is nice to be back on the same page with this.
2. It was a beautiful day and we did just a spot of yard work. Enough to count it, but not enough to take up too much of the day.
3. Seahawks won their football game! They tried to give it away in the second half, but I love folding laundry, tidying up the school room, making sure school stuff is in order for the week all while watching football. (For those who don't know me. I am a compulsive multi-tasker. I rarely do only one thing at a time.)
4. I finished the book I was reading. The Eyre Affair. I love that book! It was the second time through for me and it was every bit as funny. I just got another book by Jasper Fford from the library.
5. I went to yoga class and had a good workout.
6. Annsley cooks dinner (coffee cake) on Sunday nights and it was waiting for us when I got home from yoga.
7. I'm not going to print what #7 is, but suffice it to say...it included a locked door!
That's what I love about Sundays!!!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(83)
-
▼
September
(25)
- What more do I need?
- Salsa Chicken
- What do you do when....
- Sleepless girl powers....activate!
- Yesterday was our first day of school...
- Look, I did it!
- By the big red barn...
- In chemistry (and our family) opposites attract
- Be Thou My Vision
- That's what I love about Sundays....
- Does it get any cuter than 6 year olds playing soc...
- Who knew Mrs. Fawkes was in on the whole sordid af...
- Great minds think alike! But some are lazier than...
- Student Learning Plans
- A Spiritual Thirst
- The power of accountability
- Do you love what you do?
- A Snapshot of the Family
- Thanks for the plug, Diane
- Molting Season?
- Things I love
- So many books...so little time!
- Proverbs 31 Woman??
- Today my Grandma would have been 87
- Why "A New Song"?
-
▼
September
(25)
8 comments:
Before 6:38 p.m.????????
Sounds like a GREAT Sunday! I love Sundays too, recharge and get ready for the week ahead.
Can you believe it, Patty??? Practically scandalous!!! :-)
Wow - we had a great Sunday too - with locked doors - TWICE!!!
Talk about scandalous.
Must be something in the fresh fall air...
Cathy...is that legal?
I'm not sure. But who are ya gonna call to find out?
Mindy, you just make me smile! What a great day.
~Diane
OK, I'm going to have to put a stop to all of this right now. You guys are having too much fun in these comments! :)
Don't let my husband see this...I haven't locked the door even once this week! Yikes! Bad wife! ;)
Post a Comment